The Healing Power of African American Spirituality by Stephanie Rose Bird
The Healing Power of African American Spirituality
"Stephanie Rose Bird takes readers on a journey into the heart of the spirituality and traditions that inform the African American experience. Among the spiritual practices discussed are:
- Hoodoo practices and how they can improve your health
- Talking drums, spiritual dancing, clapping, tapping, singing, and chanting
- The ancient healing rituals and magical recipes of Daliluw
- Power objects, tricks, mojo bags, and herbal remedies
- The African spiritual practices of Santeria, Lucumi, Obeah, Regla de Ocha, Orisa, and Quimbois"
- 249 Pages
Save the planet - reduce, reuse, and recycle as much as possible.