Cold Pressed Neem Oil acts as a repellent, anti-feedant, growth regulator, and life cycle disruptor for insect pests and mites and controls and suppresses plant fungal pathogens. Can be used on vegetables, fruits, nuts, row crops, greenhouses, hydroponics/soilless crops, indoor and outdoor crops, nurseries, turf, trees and shrubs. Use in foliar, drip, drench and Hydroponic systems.
- This is an EPA registered Cold Pressed Neem Oil insecticide, miticide, nematicide and fungicide.
- Formulated with virgin cold processed neem oil and food-grade emulsifying ingredients.
- The cold pressed method preserves all Azadirachtins, hundreds of neem limonoids, fatty acids, esters and synergism for superior bioactivity.
- EC micro-emulsion formulation provides excellent wetting and sticking properties, UV stability and residual activity.
- Packaged at the source, contamination free.
- OMRI listed
- 16 ounces
Save the planet - reduce, reuse, and recycle as much as possible.