Neti-Pot/Nasal Wash for Allergies, Colds, Sinus & Pranayama (3 Options)
The practice of nasal irrigation/washing originated in eastern countries long ago and offers a natural alternative for both yoga students with a breathing practice and those who suffer from allergies and similar problems today!
This nasal washing system helps allergy, cold, and sinus sufferers cleanse their nasal passages of irritants throughout the day. And, it is a refreshing way to prepare for your yogic breathing practices as well! Read on for more details - note that packaging received may vary.
Himalayan Chandra PORCELAIN NETI POT is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. Neti pots have been around for thousands of years, mainly used by yoga enthusiasts. The neti pot is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose making medication more effective. They also clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Neti Pot is excellent for all ages.
Neti Pot helps alleviate …
• Nasal Allergies & Dryness
• Sinusitis, Rhinitis
• Allergic Asthma
• Post Nasal Drip
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke & House Dust
• Nasal Congestion
- 1 custom 8oz.(240ml) Porcelain Neti Pot
- 30 regular Neti Salt premixed sachets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure
- Instructions in English, Spanish or French
Himalayan Chandra PORCELAIN NETI POT™ STARTER KIT
Starter Kit Contains:
- Our Original Porcelain Neti Pot™
- 12oz of Neti Salt™ with measuring spoon in a refillable jar
- Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost – to help sooth dry nasal passages
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot™ is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Features of the Porcelain Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a porcelain pot
- Certified lead-free*
- The Porcelain Neti Pot is not microwavable
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
*Certified to comply with United States Food and Drug Administration Compliance Policy Guides for cadmium, 7117.06 and lead, 7117.07.
Save the planet - reduce, reuse, and recycle as much as possible.